Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have my prom coming up soon. How should I do my hair?

My hair is long, dark brown and I have side bangs. It's naturally very straight. I want it half up, half down. Anyone have pictures of hair I can bring into my stylist?



I have my prom coming up soon. How should I do my hair?

I asked the same question too and a friend of mine suggested me this site:



http://www.2promhairstyles.com/prom-hair...



I think this is the site we look for :-)



I hope u will have a good time ;-)



I have my prom coming up soon. How should I do my hair?

Go for something simple so that you don't look back in ten years time and cringe. Have a really great time.



I have my prom coming up soon. How should I do my hair?

if you have it straight..you should do wavy curls like those wide curls not those skinny ones..your hair would look beautiful..specially if your gonna get a stylist! good luck



I have my prom coming up soon. How should I do my hair?

oo you have a lot of hair to work w/ then which is great! I personally like up do's like this.



http://formal-prom-hairstyles.netfirms.c...



I know up do's look nice and ,for mr, they are always most comfortable becaus i like to dance and my hair wont get ruined when i dance and get hot.. but since you have alot of hair to work with i tihnk this would look nice on u.



http://smedia.vermotion.com/media/9280/r...



good luck and have fun.



I have my prom coming up soon. How should I do my hair?

Do something that is loose and natural looking. Stiff, gelled, hard-as-a-rock prom styles look ridiculous. The girls with the most natural hair always look the best. You should do something different, of course, because its your prom and you don't want to look how you always do, but don't do anything too over-the-top.



Half up half down is a good idea. Have your stylist put loose curls in it all over, pull the top back loosely, and maybe leave out a few face framing pieces. You could also pin your bangs back for a more dramatic look. Just don't do anything that has curls sticking out in funky places or wild wispy things, or a giant updo. It won't look good, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment