Friday, November 13, 2009

I've got prom on sat. and have no idea how to do my hair!?

i've got brown/black shoulder length fine straight hair. i'm thinking curls for a bit of a difference? can anyone tell me how to get my hair into ringlets that will stay? or a different hairstyle? also, my ears stick out so there is no way i'm putting it up!



I've got prom on sat. and have no idea how to do my hair!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



I've got prom on sat. and have no idea how to do my hair!?

Why don't you go to a hair salon. They have books with great hair styles shown. Or you can curl your own hair and add hair spray so it can stay that way.



I've got prom on sat. and have no idea how to do my hair!?

use some sponge rollers an sleep in them, before you roll them hair spray the hair you are rolling, the curls will stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment