Friday, November 13, 2009

Prom q.2! I usually have straight hair - so I was goin for loose curls but i want to do somethin mor

get some of those round grip thing that are spiral shapped you can get some with flowers or diamontes from claire's accesories and then just pin a couple of the curls up on your head away form your face. Will look pretty and stop you getting hot.



Prom q.2! I usually have straight hair - so I was goin for loose curls but i want to do somethin more with it?

Put it in a half ponytail.



Prom q.2! I usually have straight hair - so I was goin for loose curls but i want to do somethin more with it?

loose curls sounds nice but i would keep it down.. with a middle part maybe a pretty clip or something



no one wears their hair up for prom anymore down is soo much better



Prom q.2! I usually have straight hair - so I was goin for loose curls but i want to do somethin more with it?

You could have it half up with loose curls around the front framing your face



Prom q.2! I usually have straight hair - so I was goin for loose curls but i want to do somethin more with it?

If you have straight hair flaunt it!



You have no idea how many people want straight hair.



Alright so I'm thinking you should tease it at the crown and put a ribbon [matching your dress of course] around it. Leave it down though. So right after the ribbon will be teased and super cute.



Have fun!



Prom q.2! I usually have straight hair - so I was goin for loose curls but i want to do somethin more with it?

When your hair is damp run a light gel or mousse through it with your finger tips (not your palms). FLip your head upside down and blow dry, this will give you plenty of volume. Use a medium (3/4") barrell curiling iron and curl one inch sections of your hair. After you curl each section, as soon as you remove the iron don't let it fall. pin it up with a small clip (pin curl clips work great, these can be found at Sally's Beauty Supply). After all the hair is curled and has cooled let each ringlet down (work from the bottom up) and spritz with a little firm hold hair spray. Begining at the crown of your head take an 1" -1/12" section and pin up with a bobby pin. Do this with all the hair that you would put into a half pony tail. Make the top and big or as small as you wish. This will be very different from the straight flat hair you are used to, it's not difficult and it will last through dancing! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment