Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have prom coming up! How should i do my hair & makeup?

All i know is i want most of my hair down...dont know what to do with it though. any suggestions?



for makeup i dont know...i have a pink dress %26amp; i have dark brown hair. i bought pink %26amp; brown eyeshadow. yay? nay? help me



I have prom coming up! How should i do my hair %26amp; makeup?

have your hair down but curled in loose ringlets - and a really pretty diamond effect hair pin to sweep some of the hair from the fringe area to the side - kylie minogue has some gorgeous hair styles for ideas - keep eyes dramatic but not too OTT - and lips and cheeks natural with gloss - bet you will look lovely have fun



I have prom coming up! How should i do my hair %26amp; makeup?

don't do it get it done its not even tooo expensive



I have prom coming up! How should i do my hair %26amp; makeup?

I have never been to a prom before, but I can give u a suggestion. First of all, try to put your hair up, and use some kind of pink clip, pink looks good with brown. With your dress, try tu find pink high heeled shoes, that would look awesome!!! About perfume, use your favorite perfume, so, you would be comfortable. Good luck!!!



I have prom coming up! How should i do my hair %26amp; makeup?

Try to be natural. I went to two proms, for the first I tried to hard looked awful. My hair was up but looked like a pineapple and mu dress was over the top. Second one my hair was up but in coils with a pink rose in it. My dress was pink and my make up was very natural with smokey eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment