Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How should I do my hair for the prom?

My prom dress is mostly white, with black embroidery and rhinestones all over. I don't know whether to wear an up-do, or to wear it down. I'll be traveling to Kansas for the prom, so I want an easy one to do myself that day. (No, I'm not leaving on the same day as the prom! LOL)



Any help will be greatly appreciated!



Thanks abunch!



How should I do my hair for the prom?

I've noticed on TV that mostly everyone now is wearing now the really straight hair-do. You can try that.



How should I do my hair for the prom?

I think u shoild curl ur hair that would be really nice



How should I do my hair for the prom?

Definitely up! Up dos are supposed to be loose and messy these days, so if you do it yourself....just grab it in a ponytail, twist it up and pin it. Pull down some pieces around the front of your face and at the back of your neck. Buy some little rhinestone pins to put in your hair and it will match the details in your dress!



Have a great time!



How should I do my hair for the prom?

How about a combination of what you've been hearing: a curly up-do with some hair left hanging down. You could curl it up in large barrel curls and finger-toss it into a somewhat messy style that has enough hair left hanging to frame your face. You can use your own discrection about accessories in your hair. And it doesn't have to be up; you could also pull it back or downward...



How should I do my hair for the prom?

what kind of hair do you have? short/long, thick/thin, straight/curly

No comments:

Post a Comment