Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How should I wear my hair to the prom?

In May?. How should I part it? In an updo?



How should I wear my hair to the prom?

Updos are classic. What shape is your face? You may want to play around with a virtual makeover to see what suits you best. I'll link you to some fun ones.



How should I wear my hair to the prom?

updos are very natrual and they look sophisticated i would go with an updo and sice messy is in you could even go with a messy one



How should I wear my hair to the prom?

ok ummm go get it spariled and glittered it will look really pertty with your dress!



How should I wear my hair to the prom?

if you have longer hair and it holds curls well, i'd go with getting it done in a salon... sexy looser curls.



How should I wear my hair to the prom?

A tiny bit of design / pineapple thing up top/back.. then let the length of what remains gracefully fall.



LOOKS HAWT



How should I wear my hair to the prom?

Well what is the best way your looks would and should be the way u waer ur hair or your hair should match the way your dressed email me 4 mo info at ricbenman@yahoo.com



How should I wear my hair to the prom?

you should wear it up.



How should I wear my hair to the prom?

You should definitely get an updo with some nice flowing curls. When I went to my prom I did my own hair, half was an updo with nice flowing curls and the other half was down. But if you are not sure that you can do your own hair you should get it done at a salon, I hope your hair comes out nice!!!



How should I wear my hair to the prom?

whatever you think would go well with your dress. and the shape of your face too since you dont wanna have your hair done then it'll make your face look fat or weird. curly hair would be pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment