Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I need a hair do for prom..?

I have long blonde hair.. and i need a hair style before this friday the 18th.. If you have any web sites please tell me..



I need a hair do for prom..?

I reckon that you should go kind of funky. Like with really straight bits, tiny little plaits that have made it go slightly crimped and some soft waves... I once saw a do like that on a girl who I used to work with and it looked so original and cool!!



To get the crimped look, wet sections hair, some underneath and some half way under and a couple on top - depending on thickness of course, then plait them fairly tight and leave overnight. In the morning, use your straighteners on the plaits to stretch them out, as sometimes the kink in your sleep, unplait and there you go....



For the curls, just use some of those heated curlers or you can use GHD's or simillar to get that effect, but it's tricky... be okay after practice!



Word of warning though, put the plaits in your hair when it's slightly wet and then dry and straighten the rest. It beats taking the plaits out and then thinking, "oh sh*t, I have to straighten the rest"...



I need a hair do for prom..?

Do a chignon.



I need a hair do for prom..?

I just wanted to look for a new hairstyle yesterday and did a google search.



try doing a google search for "prom hairstyles" it should pull up tons of websites!



I need a hair do for prom..?

i know how u feel i was faced with the same problem a few weeks back before semi formal but i found some great sites/pictures. hope they help =] :



http://www.promadvice.com/



http://www.promspot.com



I need a hair do for prom..?

Curls are always hot



I need a hair do for prom..?

Can't beat a french twist



I need a hair do for prom..?

What does your dress look like? I think since you'll be dancing and having fun, a no fuss hairstyle will stay nice throughout the night. I always encourage people to inject their personal style in their hair and attire. Fun curls, or waves are always a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment